BBDNIIT 2022-23 FIRST YEAR AICTE STUDENT INDUCTION PROGRAMME (SIP) & ORIENTATION PROGRAMME
Research & Development Activities
Journal / Conference Research Papers
- Ranjeet Srivastva, Statistical Independence of ECG for Biometric Authentication Pattern Recognition, 108640, 2022, SCI
- Vinay Yadav, Dr. Jitesh P. Tripathi, Dr.Bhawesh Kumar Thakur, (2021),’Efficient Road Traffic Management Using Fuzzy And Genetic Approaches’, Design Engineering, Issue: 6 | Pages: 2381 – 2393,2021,SCOPUS
- Neelam Chakravarti, Reetesh Gupta, Shaba Irram, “Face Mask Detection Using Machine Learning Techniques” Design Engineering, Issue 09, 2021, pp 9332-9342 Scopus
- Ram Kailash Gupta, Masood Ahmad, Dr.Bhawesh Kumar Thakur,(2020), ‘An Efficient Dynamic Basis Direction-Finding Protocol For Reliable Information Diffusion In Mobile System Ad-Hoc Network’, e- International Conference on “Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovation in India(e-ICOTII-2020)
- Hannan Ansari, Roht Agarwal,Dr. Bhawesh Kumar Thakur,(2020), ‘Kerberos Based Security For Administration System’, e- International Conference on “Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovation in India(e-ICOTII-2020)
- Praveen Kumar Tripathi,Vimal Awasthi, Dr.Bhawesh Kumar Thakur,(2020), ‘Quantum Cryptography:An Improved Technique For Information Security’, e- International Conference on “Challenges & Opportunities for Technological Innovation in India(e-ICOTII-2020)
- V. K. Singh, P. K. Shukla, Blending Multi-Objective Optimization and Quality Function Deployment for Determining Cost and Quality, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences, (Accepted for Publication) (ESCI Indexed) (ISSN Online: 2454-7190)
- P. Chandra, D. Agarwal, P. K. Shukla, Improved Fuzzy Modeling of Thyroid Disease Detection using Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Techniques, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 220-223, 2020 (Scopus Indexed) (ISSN Online: 2249-8958
- P. Chandra, D. Agarwal, P. K. Shukla, Interpretability and Accuracy Analysis of Fuzzy Rule Based System Designed for Abalone, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 5, 2020, pp. 1335-1340. (Scopus Indexed) (ISSN Online: 2277-3878)
- R. Srivastva, A. Singh and Y. N. Singh, “PlexNet: A Fast and Robust ECG Biometric System for Human Recognition”, Information Sciences -(SCI) Vol. 558 pp. 208-228, May 2021, SCI.
- Ranjeet Srivastva, CardioNet:An Efficient ECG Arrhythmia Classification System using Transfer Learning, Big Data Research, 26, 100271, 2021, SCI.
- Ranjeet Srivastva, “PlexNet: An Ensemble of Deep Neural Networks for Biometric Template Protection, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 12 (4), 269-280, 2021, ESCI
- B. K. Chauhan, P. K. Shukla, Electric Load Forecasting Using Fuzzy Knowledge Base System with Improved Accuracy, Congress on Intelligent Systems, March-19-20, 2020. (Published by AISC Series, Springer)
- P. K. Shukla, Development of Fuzzy Knowledge Based System for water quality assessment in River Ganga, 9th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocPros-2019), Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, UK Sept. 02-04, 2019 (Published by AISC Series, Springer)
- R. Srivastva and Y. N. Singh, “ECG Analysis for Human Recognition using Nonfiducial Methods”, IET Biometrics, Vol 8, issue 5, pp. 295-305, 2019, DOI: 10.1049/iet-bmt.2018.5093 (SCIE indexed).
- R. Srivastva, and Y. N. Singh, “Prevention of Payment Card Frauds using Biometrics”, International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering, Vol. 8, issue 3S, pp. 516-525, 2019 (Scopus Indexed).
- Shaba Irram and Sheikh Fahad Ahmad, “Research on Object Detection in Video Streaming Using Deep Learning” International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (IJCER) ISSN No. : 2250-3005 Vol No. : 9 Issue No. : 7 (July 2019) Peer Reviewed and indexed
- Shaba Irram,Object Detection in Video Streaming Using Deep Learning, International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (IJCST), Volume 7 Issue 6, Nov – Dec 2019.