Vision & Mission
The department of Civil Engineering is committed to deliver quality technical education along with strong human values, which will produce a work force of young professionals who will be socially aware to provide solutions from grass root level to the future challenges of Civil Engineering in the global community.
- To offer regular curriculum in civil engineering and other skill development courses that adds to the knowledge base of student and develop their competencies.
- Providing students with in-depth knowledge of the major technical disciplines of civil engineering, and interactive sessions which include seminar and presentations, giving hands on experience for proper understanding of Civil Engineering concepts through state-of -art Labs. To have regular interaction with industries in the form of industrial visits and offer solutions to their problems.
- To develop a study plan which stresses on designing, constructing, maintaining, and improving structures, facilities, and other infrastructure, including transportation and energy systems, with the goal of wise and efficient use of resources. To incorporate moral and ethical and cultural values among the students with emphasis on respect for human values. To provide knowledge with emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in students.
- Surveying Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Engineering Geology Lab
- Civil Engineering Material Lab
- Air & Noise Pollution Lab
- Concrete Structure Lab
- Traffic Survey & Analysis Lab
- Civil Engineering Drawing Lab
- Geoinformatics Lab
- Hydraulic Machine Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Quantity Survey & Estimation Lab
- Cad Lab
- Cad Lab 1
- Cad Lab 2
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Structural Detailing Lab
- Water & Waste Water Treatment Lab