M. Tech – Digital Communication Engineering
Digital Communication Engineering College in Lucknow, BBDNIIT, has been providing a very efficient, informative and practical course in Digital communication, catering to the needs of the current industries and adding to the further development of technology. Our skill to communicate so efficiently, over the centuries, has developed into technology, and over the past few decades, BBDNIIT has taken giant strides in communication technology.
Today, digital technology is a very important key in the functioning of the world. Be it the internet, the smartphones, the satellites, the TVs, communication, or the ability to communicate, in digital codes through frequencies is what connects all of these together.
Thus, one can very easily understand that as technology is growing, the need for development in communication technology is also becoming more and more pertinent by the hour. To make sure that all its students are truly capable of making this happen, BBDNIIT, in an effort that earned it the reputation of the best M.Tech college in Lucknow, makes sure that the following objectives are met during the course:
- Sound classroom learning of theoretical concepts in the guidance of highly educated and experienced teachers
- Practical learning of concepts in state-of-the-art labs, with the most modern machines
- Real time training through internships, and independent projects and research works
- Development of self-learning and, in the order, gaining deeper knowledge through the unlimited literature reserve provided by the Institute.
Opportunities For Electronics Engineers
Let’s try and understand a few points:
- With the advancement of technology, the need for digital communication will only increase.
- The culture of digital communication is still rising, and will continue to rise for the time being.
- With the increasing complexity in the mechanism of such technology, more and more collective efforts from brilliant minds would be required for further advancements.
- Every industry in every field/sector requires digital communication to even survive, let alone grow.
These few points alone show the abundance of jobs and research opportunities available in this discipline.
A few jobs usually offered are:
- Communications Engineer
- Digital Manager
- Requirement Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce manager
- Data Communication Engineer
- Research Associate/Intern
- Network Planning Engineer
- R&D Communications Engineer