B. Tech – Electrical & Electronics
BBDNIIT, the best electrical and electronics engineering college in Lucknow, provides, for all aspiring students, a concise yet comprehensive B.Tech in EEE.
But, what is the importance of a B.Tech in EEE?
While the world today runs on computers, phones, AI, cars, planes etc., all of this would have been useless without the engineering that powers life in the mechanical mass of their bodies. This engineering is the study of Electrical and Electronics. One of the core disciplines of engineering, EEE has also become one of the most difficult and needed branch of engineering. The reason for such need is our want for advancement. Without proper R&D in EEE, an overall technological advancement in any field is not possible. But, for proper advanced R&D, a very sound knowledge base is required.
Thus, BBDNIIT, the best B.Tech College in Lucknow, maintains a few educational objectives in order to make sure its students are capable, and deserving, enough. These are:
- A sound, and continuously evolving, theoretical knowledge base
- Proper practical understanding of all theoretical concepts with state-of-the-art labs and machines
- Real-time learning & training through internships, projects and research
- Developing independent learning and working capacity through proper channelization of discipline and zeal.
Opportunities For Electrical & Electronics Engineers
Let us take a look at the following points:
- As the advancements in technology continue, the need for capable engineers can only increase;
- All our industries and machines, i.e. technology, cannot function without electrical and electronic components;
- With increasing complexity, more and more individuals would be required to make progress in the R&D sector; and,
- There is no research currently available that can nearly provide an alternative for electrical and electronic requirements.
Here are a few jobs usually offered to EEE graduates:
- Electrical Engineers
- Technical Engineers
- Engineering Consultants
- Graduate Trainee
- Telecom Engineer
- Software Developer
- Design Engineer
- Site Engineer