PEO, PO, PSO
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- PSO1 The ability to understand, identify, analyze the key issues facing a business or business sub divisions and to apply the knowledge of management strategies to explore and solve business problems.
- PSO2 The ability to adapt for rapid changes in the dynamic business environment and technology through life-long learning and with an understanding of economy and societal issues relevant to business and management.
- PSO3 The ability to adopt creativity and innovation while making business decisions as an entrepreneur and to function as an efficient leader in a multi-disciplinary, diverse work environment by possessing professional ethics and social responsibility.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 – To prepare management professionals with global mindset having high professional competence, outstanding leadership qualities and impeccable personal integrity.
- PEO2 To train the students of the Management program for logical and practical approach to problem solving and function effectively as skilled managers who can respond to changing environment in a social and global context.
- PEO3– To groom the students to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams for effective problem solving and understand the principles of group dynamics, Team work and growth of Management profession.
- PEO4– To encourage and train the students as a way that they can pursue higher studies, start independent ventures, thereby contributing to the fields of Education and Business world.
- PEO5 To encourage the students to participate in service learning experience during the course of their studies and enriched in leadership and entrepreneurship development.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 Post graduate students will be able to demonstrate responsiveness to contextual social issues, problems and exploring solutions. Understanding business ethics and resolving ethical dilemmas by identifying the contemporary social problems, exploring the opportunities for social entrepreneurship, designing business solutions and demonstrating ethical standards in organizational decision making by distinguishing ethical and unethical behaviors. (Social responsibility, Entrepreneurial thinking and Ethics)
- PO2 Post graduate students will demonstrate competencies in quantitative and qualitative techniques and develop skills on analyzing the business data, application of relevant analysis, and problem solving in other functional areas such as marketing, business strategy, finance, supply chain and human resources (Critical thinking, Business analysis, Problem solving and Innovative solution)
- PO3 Post graduate students will be able to demonstrate global outlook with the ability to identify aspects of the global business and cross cultural understanding (Global exposure and Cross cultural understanding)
- PO4 Post graduate students will demonstrate awareness and knowledge about functioning of local and global business environment and society by recognizing the functioning of business and identifying potential business opportunities, evolution of business enterprises and exploring the entrepreneurial opportunities (Domain knowledge and Business environment awareness)
- PO5 Post Graduate students will be able to use various forms of business communication supported by effective use of appropriate technology, logical reasoning, articulation of ideas by developing effective oral and written communication especially in business applications, with the use of appropriate technology (business presentations, digital communications, social network platforms and so on) (Effective Communication)
- PO6 Post graduates will be able to understand leadership roles at various levels of the organization and leading teams and collaborate with teams across organizational boundaries by demonstrating leadership qualities and maximize the usage of diverse skills of team members. (Leadership and Teamwork)