Documents Required at the Time of UPSEE-2018 Reporting
The candidates who have been allotted Admission to the 1st Year of B. Tech./ B. Pharm./ MBA Course OR 2nd Year (Lateral) B. Tech./ B. Pharm. at Babu Banarasi Das Northern India Institute of Technology, Lucknow through UPSEE-2018 for the Academic Session 2018-19 are hereby informed that they are required to bring the following documents at the time of REPORTING on or before the last date mentioned in the Allotment Letter issued by UPSEE-2018, for verification /University Enrolment etc.
- Allotment Letter issued by UPSEE-2018.
- Original 10th Pass Mark sheet.
- Original 12th Pass Mark sheet.
- Original Diploma Final Year Mark sheet. [In case of admission to B. Tech. Lateral Entry]
- Original Graduation Final Year Mark sheet.
- Original TC (For UG Course)/ University Migration.
- Photocopy of Aadhar (UID/ EID) (Both Sides)
- Photocopy of Domicile [if Qualifying School Other than UP]
- Affidavit for GAP (if any; between High School to Date of Admission.)
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC issued by Competent Authority, if [For OBC candidates cast certificate must be issued after 01 April 2018]
- Photocopy of Original Certificate of Annual Income of Parent (in case of SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Three sets of self attested photocopies of S. No. 1 to S. No. 11. (As applicable).
- Four Recent Passport size coloured photographs.
- Deposit balance Academic Fee for the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Institute’s Uniform is compulsory for all students. For details, students may contact at Room No. 315 (Second Floor), Main Block BBDNIIT.
- Students interested in taking Hostel Facility, may contact in Room No. 113 (Ground Floor), Main Block, BBDNIIT.
- Students interested in taking Bus Facility, may contact in Room No. 407 (Third Floor), Main Block, BBDNIIT.
- Each Student and his/her Parent have to submit an Affidavit (separately) on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/-. This is mandatory as per the guideline of AICTE and have to be submitted at the time of registration/reporting of the student. (Proforma Affidavit by the student & Affidavit by the Parents is available in the reporting Room) and submit duly Notarized, at the time of Reporting for Classes.
- Every allotted candidate has to fill-up admission form of the Institute for reporting. This form may be purchased after showing allotment letter to the A/C Office.
- Fee will be accepted in the form of demand draft only drawn in favour of “Babu Banarasi Das Northern India Institute of Technology” payable at Lucknow.
In case of any difficulty or problem, candidates may contact the Controller (Admissions & Examinations), BBDNIIT, Lucknow. (0522-3911106))
Important Note: The candidates & their parents are advised to keep two sets of photocopies of all the original documents/testimonials, required to be submitted by them at the time of Reporting, for future requirement.