- Reliance Thermal Power Plant , Rosa Visit One day industrial tour to Reliance Thermal Power Plant, Rosa, Shahjahanpur, for students of B.Tech 3rd Year EE and EN and B.Tech EE and EN second year on 10/09/18 and 12/09/18 respectively for study of thermal power plant which includes it’s proper functioning and achievement.The main objective of this trip was to explore and study the Reliance Thermal power plant including its functioning, achievements and limitations.Rosa Thermal Power Plant is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station at Rosa village in shahjahapur, Uttar Pradesh, India, which is owned and operated by Reliance Power. In operation it generates up to 21,000 amperes at 24,000 volts AC(504 MWe) as it spins at either 3,000, synchronized to the power grid.
- ISTRAC, Lucknow Visit A one day visit to ISTRAC (Isro Telemetry Tracking and Command Network) Lucknow was held on August 08, 2018 for students of 2nd year EE and EN for understanding of ISRO telemetry tracking and command networkandalso for the information regarding our planet and its geology. We were also made aware of the future plans and the upcoming projects of ISRO for the well-being of mankind. Students viewed the navigation building where tracking of satellite is done and acquired knowledge about the telemetry tracking.ISRO Telemetry Tracking & Command Network (ISTRAC) is an independent unit of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), under the aegis of Department of Space, Government of India. ISTRAC is responsible for providing Space Operation services that include spacecraft control, TTC support services and other related projects and services, for the launch vehicle and low earth orbiting spacecraft and deep space missions of ISRO and other space agencies around the world. It also spreads its wings in the area of RADAR development and establishing the Ground Segment Network for Navigation Mission of ISRO.
- Chandigarh- Manali Academic Industrial Tour A 6 days Academic Industrial tour to Manali and Chandigarh was held on September 23-29, 2018 for final year students of EE and EN students where they visited Secure meter and gathered knowledge about manufacturing and assembling of energy meter. They also visited to Semi Conductor Laboratories (SCL) Mohali, Chandigarh and got detailed study of IC fabrication and Ganguwal Power Plant,Punjab along with Bhakra Nangal Dam,Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh for detailed knowledge of power plant and Dam construction, functioning and limitations.
The Semi-Conductor Laboratory is responsible for design and development of very-large-scale integration (VLSI) devices and development of systems for telecommunication and space sectors.
Moving on after the visit from SCL we went to Sukhna Lake which is the reservoir at the foothills (Shivalik hills) of the Himalayas.
Ganguwal Power Plant, Ganguwal power house is run of the river power house. This power house is in the Nangal hydel channel originating from Nangal dam and was setup in 1955 having the generating capacity of 76.39MW.
Bhakra Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Sutlej River in Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The dam forms the Gobind Sagar reservoir.The dam, located at a gorge near the (now submerged) upstream Bhakra village in Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh of height 226 m. The length of the dam (measured from the road above it) is 518.25 m and the width is 9.1 m. Its reservoir known as “Gobind Sagar” stores up to 9.34 billion cubic metres of water. The 90 km long reservoir created by the Bhakra Dam is spread over an area of 168.35 km2. Pt.Nehru planetarium is the prototypes of Bhakra dam placed and came to know the actual construction of dam. The Bhakra dam has 10 power generators with 5 on each side. The left power house contain the total capacity of 576MW.The right one has the total capacity of 785MW.The power generated is distributed among the states of The dam holds excess waters during the monsoon and provides a regulated release during the year. It also prevents damage due to monsoon floods. The Bhakra Canal fed by this dam provides irrigation to 10 million acres of (40,000 km²) of fields in Punjab, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
We went to enjoy the adventures of Manali, starting with river rafting in cold water of Beas River, Manali’s mall road and the famous Hadimba temple which is devoted to Devi Hadimba the wife one of Pandava’s borther Bhima.It is an ancient cave temple surrounded by cedar forest at the foot of Himalayas.
Rohtang which was fully covered with ice and the mountains were looking like a beautiful bride. We all enjoyed there a lot, played with ice and did many more joyful things there.
- Defexpo 2020 India A one day Defence Expo visit to DEFEXPO 2020 INDIA was organized for students of 2nd year and 3rd year Electrical Engineering stream of BBDNIIT on February 07, 2020 where they acquired knowledge about operation of defence and also seen live war demo from the our airforce and army for proper understanding of war weapons system.
- LMRC Visit A one day Industrial Visit to Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation(LMRC), Transport Nagar Lucknow was organized for students of 2nd year and 3rd year Electrical Engineering stream of BBDNIIT on January 28, 2019 where they acquired knowledge about signaling and operation of metro train and visited their substation for clear understanding of power supply system for operation of electrical traction and also to make the students aware of Industry Interface with the updating technology.
- UPPCL Visit A two days Industrial visit to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), behind Kendriya Vidyalaya, near Gol Chauraha, Aliganj, Lucknow was held on February 13, 2019 and March 09, 2019 for B.Tech 2nd year students of EE and EN and also two days industrial visit for B.Tech 3rd year students of EE & EN of EE department on February 09 &15, 2019 where they were briefed about the repair and testing of power transformer by the experts from UPPCL. The main objective of the trip was to gain practical understanding of working of electrical transformers, tests performed (OC test and SC test primarily) on transformers to diagonse the fault and overall infrastructure of single phase and 3-phase transformers
- Industrial tour to Delhi and Ghaziabad was held on 05/04/2018-08/04/2018 for final year students of EE students
- Basic Electrical Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Electronics Lab
- Communication Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Analog Electronics Lab
- Control System Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Computer Lab
- Networks Lab
- Power System Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Project Lab
- Machine Lab
- P-Spice Lab